10/10 : the urban culture festival of Annecy
10/10 Festival – Photo credit Arts By Friends
The artistic association Art By Friends proposes a festival on several sites of Annecy to celebrate contemporary art and urban cultures. Discover the program !
Discover the urban cultures
Over two months, from September 4th to October 31st 2021, the 10/10 Festival will propose concerts, exhibitions and outdoor events. C’est l’association Art By Friends from Annecy who will be in charge of this event not to be missed. The association wishes to bring the public on new artistic grounds by developing the environment of Annecy and its built heritage. The mixture of genres is the common point of the different events that are proposed. The different sites chosen are emblematic of the memory of Annecy.
The public will meet musicians, tattoo artists, local artists and much more.
7 days of programming
The program includes five varied events related to urban culture and its artistic expression on the scene of Annecy:
- Best tricks – Paving space by Raphaël Zarka Saturday, September 4 from 6 pm, skateboarders will try to attack the sculptures of the artist Zarka. Many tricks are on the program with only one winner.
Address : Le manège du Haras, 19 rue Guillaume Fichet in Annecy – Free entrance.
- Benjamin Jeanjean “In loving memory of the 21st century” The artist will present graphic stories by mixing sculpture and painting for an immersive exhibition on Saturday, September 11 at 6 pm.
Address : Galerie Art By Friends, 14 avenue du Rhône, Annecy – Free entrance.
- Block Party Free admission: Under the big arches of the Thiou Promenade road interchange, graffiti artists and DJs will animate a creative fusion on two days, September 18 and 19, from 2 to 11 pm. Free entrance.
- Print Zoo Sunday, September 26, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., artists will present innovative creations in a small street in Annecy.
Address : La Ruelle, 8 rue de Rumilly, Annecy – Free entrance.
- Walk-in tatoo Address : On two days, October 30th and 31st, from 10 am to 7 pm, talented tattoo artists will unveil their Flash Tattoo from their Black Books. A unique event for backyard ink enthusiasts.
Address : L’Espace des Forges, 72 avenue de République, Cran-Gevrier – Free entrance.
This offbeat festival is an opportunity to discover the Annécian artistic scene in little-known places in the agglomeration.